Head Off Problems with a Roof Inspection
After years of being exposed to the weather, a Waldwick roofing system can start to wear and break down, causing leaks and eventual structural damage to your home. The professional Waldwick roofers of Mezini Construction can provide a comprehensive roof inspection to determine the condition of your roof and make recommendations for repair that will prevent damage. Here are just a few of the things we look for when inspecting a roof.
- Missing, loose or worn shingles or tile
- Split or worn wood shingles
- Discoloration of roofing shingles or panels
- Rust or loose seams on metal roofs
- Granules from shingles collecting in gutters
- Loose flashing in valleys or around chimneys, skylights and vents
- Blocked roof vents
- Mold growth
- Stains or dampness on underside of roof decking
- Loose or leaking gutters
Don’t let a worn or damaged roof permit damage to your home. Call Mezini Construction to schedule a thorough, professional inspection of your Waldwick roofing system to help head off disaster and expensive repairs.
Expert Storm Damage Assistance
If your roof has been damaged in a storm, call Mezini Construction right away for a storm damage inspection that could prevent a minor problem from becoming a major expense. We also assist with insurance claims. For more information, visit our Storm Damage & Insurance Claims page.
Professional Waldwick Roof Inspection and Repair
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.